Undoubtedly, Toshiba has been considered as one of the most efficient and ideal storage device brand for USB Flash Card or USB Flash Drive. Billions of people are using these UBS and so much satisfied with it. Also, they store large amount of their valuable data in that. Although they may face some trouble because of errors that prevent them from accessing them. Some of the common error related issues are
Toshiba Flashcards Have Stopped Responding Or Working
Usually this error seen while loading flash card into Windows. To remove this error manually, you are advised to Uninstall the Toshiba Value Added Packages from the PC and then again download and re-install the latest version of the Toshiba Value added pack. For doing this, follow the given steps:
- Open Control Panel from Start menu
- From the top left corner, select Classic view, if not already enabled.
- Double click on Programs and Features
- Select TOSHIBA Value Added Package and then click on Uninstall button.
- TOSHIBA Value Added Package will be then automatically uninstalled from your computer.
- Then download TOSHIBA Value Added Package and then double click on them and further follow the provided instruction in order to re-install it.
Toshiba Pen Drive Write Protected Issues
This error prevents users from reading and writing any data on the pen drives. Additionally, it also not permit for formatting the flash drive. Some of the common methods to fix this error are :
Be Sure For Viruses In USB
Virus can make your USB drive with Write protected error specially in case when connecting the USB with new or public PC as they automatically go for scans and can often put some malicious file in it.
Make Sure That Flash Card Has Some Space
Sometimes, this error may seen when your USB don’t have enough space for writing. So, for this, delete some files from the flash drive.
Be Sure That Write Protected Settings Is Off For The File Where You Have To Write
If you are trying to write at that file whose write protected setting is on, then you may encounter this error. For remove this settings, follow the given steps :
- Right click on the targeted file and select Properties
- Then some option on the button of the window will be seen. Read-only named button will be seen, be sure that it is unchecked
- Further, click on Apply button and you can write anything there.
This step should be only adopted while having efficient knowledge of system file and folder and should be the last option. Step are given below :
- Primarily click on Start button and type “regedit” into the search and press enter key. Then a Registry Editor Window will be open and by using arrow keys locate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies
- And then search for WriteProtect, if found right click on them and then modify option.
- There you will found value for this set i.e 1 and 0. ( 1 means “Yes, write protect my USB storage device.” and 0 means No, don’t write protect my USB storage device.”.
- Select the value zero and then click on ‘OK‘ button.
- Eject your USB device and plug in back after closing the registry Editor.
So, you need a smart working tool that could efficiently remove all these errors so that you can easily access your data back. For this, we would highly suggest you to take help of “Flash Recovery Software”, as it has been designed very carefully with innovative idea that helps you to get rid of all that errors and also you can repair all your corrupted or deleted data. And the best part of this software is that, along with its user friendly interface, it is compatible with all both Windows and mac operating system. So, what are you waiting for? Just go through it.