It has become need for everyone to use storage medium like USB flash card, USB flash drive, etc as it helps them to store their data even at large quantity also. So many brand are available that provides us all these stuffs. And among them, Sony is just incomparable that delivers USB flash card, USB flash drive, and many more other gadgets. It efficiently stores various data and supports almost all file formats. But, it has been seen that, it throws some of the error that prevents you from accessing data stored in it. Some of the common errors or issues that generally occurred are:
Unrecognized USB Device
In this error computer doesn’t recognized USB devices like flash drive. It’s really very irritating case for anyone that usually occurs when you plug in pen drive in USB port. Although sometimes, this problem can be solved by taking some steps mentioned below :
- Remove power supply plug from computer
- Reboot the PC
- Then after connect USB to the USB ports.
- Further, plug in power supply to the PC.
- Start “Run” box (by pressing windows + R)
- Then expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers
- Connect your device which is not recognized
- Then, Unknown USB device (Port reset failed) with yellow sign will be seen in Universal Serial Bus controllers.
- Further, right click on it and click Uninstall to remove them.
- Then re-install the USB drivers again after restarting your PC.
- If all this is not working, then Uninstall all device under Universal Serial Bus Controller one by one and re-install.
Write Protection Error
This error prevents you from writing operation. Means you can only read and copy files from the card but cannot write anything on it. Usually, this error occurred because of virus infection. You can take some steps to resolve this error which are as follows :
1) Primarily be sure that you have not locked the USB switch. As only unlocking is the solution if the USB switch has been locked.
2) If this method doesn’t work, then
3) Open “Run” Box
4) Type “regedit” and click on OK Button
5) Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SYSTEM -> CurrrentControlSet -> Control and the search for StorageDevicePolicies. And if not found then add a new key with the same name.
6) Then go to StorageDevicePolicies key and create a new D-WORD(32 bit), WriteProtect.
7) Then change the value of WriteProtect to zero.
Apart all these, there are also many other errors that can be created while using USB flash card or Flash Drive. Also, sometimes data can be corrupted or damaged because of so many reasons like virus attack, hardware issue, forceful shutdown, not removing USB safely, software problem, etc. This can bring you in a great hassle. So you need to be alert and conscious about all these issues. Although, there are some manual steps available that can helps you to get rid of these errors, but it needs high profile knowledge of system files and folders. Also, it is time taking. In that case we would highly recommend you to go through “Flash Recovery Software”. As, it has been considered as one of the ideal and efficient tool that helps you to get rid of all these errors and related issues and also helps you to repair all your data that had been damaged or corrupted. Also, it has been designed by adopting very advanced and innovative algorithm along with smart and user friendly interface. And the best part is that, it is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.